Monday, 21 June 2010

Moth Haul 20 June

A good night for me with four new macros for the garden and a a couple of micros still to ID. I struggled with ID on a couple of these so thanks are due to SS for a little help.

Ghost Moth 1
White Ermine 1
Silver Ground Carpet 3
Small Angle Shades 1 - new for garden
Small Fan Foot 1 - new for garden
Clouded-bordered Brindle 1 - new for garden
Pale-shouldered Brocade 1 -new for garden
two micros still to do.


Small Angle Shades

Pale-shouldered Brocade


Clouded-bordered Brindle


Small Fan Foot (mid-escape attempt)

1 comment:

abbey meadows said...

I was thinking on Sunday when I was around the edge of Pegswood that with all the flora and grasses at their finest you should be pulling in some good moths. I was kicking (unintentially)dozens of micros out of the grass as I was walking through.