Thursday, 20 May 2010

Image Box

The sharp-eyed out there may have noticed a new sponsored link entitled 'Photo Enlargement' in the sidebar. I'm always a little wary of sponsored links unless I've actually used the service and in this instance I have. Image Box offer a number of services but adding photos to canvas so they can be displayed is one of them. I hate that I take so many images that dont see the light of day so I ordered a canvas for a shot of Speckled Wood on Field Maple that I took last year at Newbiggin.
My order duly arrived yesterday and the quality of product is great, I'm happy to recomend it. Reasonably priced considering the cost of canvas based art on the high street if you want to get some of your best images off the hard drive and onto your living room walls they're worth checking out.

No comments: