Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Friday On My Mind

With the weather looking cold but bright for Friday a trip out looks on but I can't make up my mind about what and where. Tomorrow I'm working till mid-afternoon and with my first NTBC committee meeting tomorrow night I'll no doubt be ready for some fresh air.
So the options are:

1. Breeze inland taking in photo opp for Great Northern Diver at Whittle Dene, a little hunt for Hawfinch in the southwest before pitching up for lunch and a bit of Black Grouse.

2. Head back north for yet another attempt at Black Guillemot and maybe stray onto Stringer's patch for some Snow Bunting and attempt to grip him with a Shorelark.

3. Offer to do a wild card tetrad TTV somewhere silly like Wark Forest in the hope of jamming a Great Grey Shrike and testing the GPS on my soon to be delivered Iphone.

Comments and any other reasonable suggestions considered.

1 comment:

The Liverbirder said...

Can you eat Black Grouse for lunch? With Cumberland Sauce, no doubt!