Saturday, 23 May 2009

If You're Looking For Angelina Read This.

I feel bad, I feel like a fraud but I've done nothing wrong. If your here trying to find Angelina Jolie it's all because I posted a link in this post, somehow now every time anybody searches on Babble or Google Images I must pop up as my traffic has increased four fold for the last three days. So for all you celeb hunters here is five 'bird' facts about Angelina.

1. Billy Bob Thornton her ex husband dislikes being woken by birds, see this interview.
2. Her daughter Shiloh Jolie Pitt has been compared to Tweety Bird here.
3. Maddox Jolie Pitt was once photographed in France watching a Feral Pigeon, see here.
4. The Sydney Morning Herald once compared AJ to a Bird of Paradise (sp) here.
5. And finally one enthusiastic AJ fan & birder named a backyard Northern Cardinal after her see here.

There now I feel much better a post that birders and Angelina fans can enjoy.

1 comment:

Thing said...

Class! I keep getting hits from people who search the interweb for 'nice beaver'. Totally unintentional on my part, but there you go. Don't reckon that they stay long...