Friday, 30 January 2009

The Journal Live


I've picked up another blogging gig in the last few days. I am now The Journal's offical birding blogger at their Journal Live site. It's unpaid but i'm hoping it will drive some traffic to the Bird North East pages (when they get round to adding the link) and hopefully that will help me realise some of the plans I have for the Bird North East brand.

Not quite sure how I'm going to fit it all in when I have a proper job but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

2 comments:

mosstrooper said...

Good luck ith this Alan, i find it hard enough to keep my blog up to date.

Anything that raises the profile of birds can only be for the better.

Mr Stiths said...

People who dont blog dont really appreciate how much time it can take. Sometimes if people send me lots of photo's it can take me over an hour to do a post. Great blog Ian...